Congratulations on finishing Course 1! Keep up the good work!!
Congrats wor!! Are you going to go onto the next level?
Yup....I've already registrated the course 2..heehee..the class will start on April 23...hoho
Hi Sally,This is Dai Mike. I just want to let you know that I read your blog some times when I am relaxing with my afternoon tea at work. Keep up the good blog. I totally enjoy them!
Thanks Dai Mike!!!
發佈留言
5 則留言:
Congratulations on finishing Course 1! Keep up the good work!!
Congrats wor!! Are you going to go onto the next level?
Yup....I've already registrated the course 2..heehee..the class will start on April 23...hoho
Hi Sally,
This is Dai Mike. I just want to let you know that I read your blog some times when I am relaxing with my afternoon tea at work. Keep up the good blog. I totally enjoy them!
Thanks Dai Mike!!!
發佈留言