用左 Honda 車咁多年第一次死得咁不明不白!!!
話說噚日返完崇拜之後, 又開始搬啲細同比較輕嘅箱過新屋, load 好野想開車嘅時候發現架車死咗..完全打唔著....估計應該係電治有問題. 死啦....今日送雪櫃同冰櫃...冇車點過新屋呀?? 後黎 Dr. Chiu 叫我自己响新屋度瞓一晚喎...咁我都OK嘅, 只要上好啲百頁簾就冇問題...咁咪打電話比 Dr. Lee 佢哋可唔可以車我哋過新屋度整窗簾同車返 Dr. Chiu 返舊屋, 不過佢哋話唔放心我一個人响新屋度過夜,所以終於佢哋借咗架車比我哋, 真係好多謝佢哋呀!!!
Dr. Chiu 今日拖咗架車返 dealer 到 check 同整....最終佢哋只係話嚿電死咗...換咗嚿電就算...不過我都唔係好放心囉...新車落地一年嚿電就咁樣....好彩我哋有買多幾年保養, 今次又唔洗比錢整...但就花咗好多時間囉....唉!!!



4 則留言:
oh my! that sucks! it just won't start?!?! after one year? that's unheard of! So you purchased insurance and it's covered and you don't have to pay? my chinese reading abilities only allowed me to understand so much :)
worr...you understand a lot wor....
well..not the insurance...is the warranty cover the cost!!
haha I do understand... it just takes me longer to read than I would like :) how's the moving going? almost done?
I got a letter for Alan, I'll probably type it up for him and email it =) that or scan it hehe
We will move all the furnitures on this Saturday...
oh..what kind of letter? maybe you can ask mom bring it to him.
發佈留言