Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

星期三, 1月 13, 2010

Finally have time to update my blog!!!

Jan03
Suddenly having infections and get fever (103F)

Jan 04
Kaitlyn 2nd month check up and shots and I still have fever (101F-102F)
Feel so dizzy. Good that MIL still here can help out, so that I can rest more. Hope can get well very soon so that I can take care of Kaitlyn.

Jan05
Dr. Chiu have to drop MIL to Dallas to fly back to Canada today.
Still have fever but much less than the past 2 days ...only (99F)
I've ask Penny come over to help out. Thanks for helping

Jan06-Jan08
Each day is a new challenges. I'm looking forward to 5pm everyday...since Dr. Chiu will be home by that time and I don't have to hold her anymore...and finally have my hands back!!

Jan09
Dr. Chiu take us out to walk walk. Yeah!!

Jan10
First day to church.



沒有留言: