Help!!!!
Could anyone can help me out about this....
Start from about 2 weeks ago...Pika didn't want to sleep at night...he keep barking barking and barking...
He used to sleep in his cage at around 10pm but now he still get into his cage around the same time..but start barking at around 12am until we (Dr. Chiu or me) come out to let him out of his cage, but than he look so excited and didn't want to get back to sleep....so end up Dr. Chiu or me stay in living room for the whole night so that Pika don't need to go back to his cage...
for me....I think I have the same problem...some time I couldn't sleep at night...some time I feel so Hot, like I have a fever or what...and sometime I feel very cold like I'm walking on the street in winter time in Toronto.....Dr. Chiu told me pregnant woman are like this...is that true? but I really thank GOD that I don't have to work so that it is ok to not sleep a night or two but I still want to know how can I sleep better at night...this is only 10 weeks...how can I pass the coming 8 months!?
This blog wrote at 4am, hope you can understand my poor English!!!



1 則留言:
其實pika都咁大, why not比佢同你地一齊訓? I mean比佢入房, 訓你地床下面! boy同kobe一向都同我地房訓! 佢地都係想近住主人! 咁大唔洗困籠啦!! Annie
發佈留言