其實一直以嚟有好多心底話想講、想寫...但係自問自己文筆唔係咁好 (應該算係半個文盲...好多字都唔識寫)
好怕自己寫得唔好而令人誤會...到後嚟發現原來自己完全唔識點樣張自已嘅心底話去表達出嚟...又可能因為出自自我保護嘅心理...更加唔會比人見到我最心底嘅情緒...其實我嘅情緒好似過山車咁大上大落...又上落得好快。
不過信咗主之後,我嘅情緒平靜咗好多、脾氣又好咗好多....不過唔代表冇脾氣...只係依家我成日都發自己脾氣
原來心情唔好就會容易多病痛,而病得越耐又會令心情更唔好...好似一個圓圈咁...冇得停
發自己脾氣嘅主要原因係覺得自己好冇用、自卑感成曰都响我深心處不停咁提醒我係一個幾咁冇用嘅人。
讀書唔成,從而揾唔到一份好工...到依家因為 Visa 問顥唔返得工。
住响北美十幾年英文冇進步,中文更退步到好多字都唔記得點寫...學 Dr. Chiu 話我有 [讀寫障礙]
其實我都想大學畢業,有份好工,有自己嘅事業...但一切都太遲喇。



3 則留言:
"要照着神所分给各人信心的大小,看得合乎中道"-------罗马书12:3
我们都是基督身体中重要的肢体,每个人都是同等重要的。我们都有自己的恩赐,虽然有些恩赐和别人不一样,但全都是从神而来的宝贵恩赐。
Sally,以上的话送给你,愿你满有喜乐!
Silly girl! I think you're amazing!! In my mind, you are a very smart girl and extremely lovable! God gave you lots of wonderful qualities when he made you...=)
But different things will happen for different reasons. The fact that you didn't graduate from university doesn't make you any less "great" than someone who did. It's just that your circumstance is different and to be honest, I think you did really well in your circumstance!! For example, you're not allowed to work, but look how you've developed your cooking and craft skills!! Other than instant noodles, I can't cook a thing!! =P
Also, it's totally understandable that your English hasn't improved. As human beings, we only retain the skills that we need and since English wasn't one of them, then you didn't retain it or improve it lor!
Don't feel bad la. You know when I was young, everyone said that I would do "great" things - be a doctor, lawyer, whatever. Well, I was very sad when I didn't become someone "great". But truly, what is the definition of "great"? I already have the greatest gift of all - the love of God and His salvation. I trust that whatever happened has happened for a reason and that is the best for me.
Don't you go putting yourself down! You're my sister ma, and I think you're super-fantastic (and so does God and many other people)!!
My dear sister, I thoroughly agree with "TianChan" and "TallGirl." It's not about what you do, but it's about who you are as a person. God has plans for each of us. It's not because any of us is "great" at whatever. what matters is our heart with God. Take heart, girl! Don't be discouraged, okay? Smile! =D
發佈留言