Ray: I know some people are teaching cross stitch at sunday school...but I don't think this one is a good expamle since it take me 4 weeks to finished this one.....for cross stitch it can be cheap and it can be very expensive too..it really depend on the patterns...
Rebecca: Thanks...the pattern is found on the internet from a Chinese student(which it the same as the one I give it to). She said there's a lot of share patterns on internet but too bad that I don't understand(can't read) the Simplify Chinese so can't get it myself...
6 則留言:
How much cost you - time & money? Can we teach the kids of Sunday school? Advise, thanks! Ray
Brilliant!
wow... it looks so nice!! where did you get the pattern?
Ray: I know some people are teaching cross stitch at sunday school...but I don't think this one is a good expamle since it take me 4 weeks to finished this one.....for cross stitch it can be cheap and it can be very expensive too..it really depend on the patterns...
Rebecca: Thanks...the pattern is found on the internet from a Chinese student(which it the same as the one I give it to). She said there's a lot of share patterns on internet but too bad that I don't understand(can't read) the Simplify Chinese so can't get it myself...
娃哈哈,就是我拉~謝謝sally~
發佈留言